Professional and Complete Wooden Pumpkin Carving Tools Kit for your Halloween Decoration. Kit Contents: 1 x saw 1 x poker tool 1 x pumpkin scraper 1 x Scoops 1 x knife 4 x loops 1 x PU case
Deluxe high-quality American pumpkin carving set. More information @ GrampaBardeen.com
"Just right for very little trick-or-treaters” - Kirkus ReviewsIt's Halloween. Luke and Lottie are looking forward to all the fun. They make tasty snacks with Mom and scoop out a jack-o'-lantern with Dad. Then it's time to dress up and go trick-or-treating. Come along with Luke and Lottie for a night of Halloween celebration!A cheerful and simple story about Halloween. For brave ghosts and witches ages 3 and up.
Tree26: Makes a world of differenceTree26 is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates.A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room.Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel.Superior QualityMade of heavy duty, high quality metal.Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation.Easy to clean and easy to install.Leading TechnologyDesign is directly printed on metal switch wall plate by UV printer.High gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion.Color matched screws are included.Amazon Custom AvailableImage or Text customization, such as anime, cartoon, animal, car, people, sport, video game, etc.Please search B07MB74VNS on Amazon for the customizable switch plate triple toggle.ShippingThis product will be shipped by USPS in 1-2 business days from China.Tracking number will be provided for each order.Normally 76% orders will take about 7 to 14 business days, the other 24% orders will take 15 to 28 business days.
Children will have lots of fun looking at the colorful photos and reading the interesting facts all about the two holidays Thanksgiving Day and Halloween in this special 2 book bundle collection set.Book 1 covers:1.Thanksgiving History2.The Mayflower3.Pilgrims 4.The Thanksgiving Turkey and more fun facts...Book 2 covers fun facts about Halloween:1.History2.Halloween Traditions & Customs3.Fun Costumes4.Trick or Treatingand much more...Note: These Holiday books have been designed for children aged approximately 7 years and older, who can read the book for themselves. Alternatively, parents can read the book to their kids (of all ages) and enjoy a fulfilling time of child and parent bonding.Why not take advantage of the Special Bundle price for these 2 Kindle books and grab a copy for your child today? I am sure your child will enjoy the colorful pictures and the interesting information on Thanksgiving Day and Halloween.This Kindle book is exclusive to the Amazon store. It can be easily downloaded and your child can begin reading and learning within a short time. Please let me know your thoughts on the book by leaving a review after you read it. Thanks so much and enjoy reading and expanding your knowledge of holiday traditions and history.
PRINTED IN THE USA: All our saying mugs are printed in USA. Printing domestically allows us to uphold strict quality control, get cute products in the market quicker and reinforces our commitment to keeping as much of our product production stateside as possible QUALITY, PERFECT FOR HOT AND COLD DRINKS: This Mug was made used only premium material, high quality. The funs cup will not crack or crumble with hot or cold ice. Safe to 340 degrees Fahrenheit. Our fun cups safe, non-toxic and durable for everyday use. Safe in microwave, freezer and dishwasher. Made of high quality ceramics by the best craftsmen and craftsmen in this field THIS IS PERFECT MUG FOR: Many lover funny quote for Birthday, Holiday, Tea, Coffee, Cappuccino, Milk, Water, Wine, Beer, hobby or any of your favorite drinks. The gift for Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, Teachers, Graduates, Coworkers, Bosses, Supervisors, Retirees, thankful Gifts Men Women His Her and Of Course Yourself russia smiley fictional celebration white gourd disguise ghost character food net out witch spirituality tree teeth objects destinations texas mask lantern young evil emoticon monster skull heritage event social tourism sunglasses travel smiling usa holiday ball natural100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Free returns...
Package including: 1 * Double-sided saw. 1 * Fine-toothed saw. 1 * Arc engraving knife. 1 * Etching tools 1 * Heavy duty scoop. 1 * Protective gloves
Back in the 1940's, Paul Bardeen invented a safer, easier way for his children to carve pumpkins. For over 25 years, Pumpkin Masters has introduced millions of families to his carving method and tools. We're happy that you have become part of the Pumpkin Masters tradition. Welcome to the family!